Royal and Gold Jumper
For PreSchool and PreBeginner Dancers
1. Royal and Gold Jumper
2. Accessories* (Required. *$30 package purchase)
*Package available at your costume fitting, price may vary.
- Royal bloomers ($10)
- Peter Pan Collar Lace Trim Blouse ($10)
- Poodle Socks ($10)
Who Wears This Dress?
PreSchool-Beginner I Dress
(blue velvet jumper, white blouse, blue bloomers & poodle socks)
- The Costume is your responsibility once you have signed the Costume Contract, which details all the pieces & their cost if lost.
- Please keep them together and remember to follow the Care Instructions.
- Please note your number and be sure to keep track of your own items – they all look the same!!!!!
- Full Costumes are required for any recitals, feiseanna, performances or other public events.
- Class Costume Rental consists of the Jumper only.
- Blouses, Bloomers and Champion length Poodle Socks are available for purchase, and are part of the required costume. (The blouse may be excused in extremely hot weather.)
- There is such a thing as “sock glue” which keeps them from slipping, which is helpful but not required. They sell this at Irish on Grand, along with the socks.
- Everyone must have their Irish pumps (the soft shoes). You must remember to bring your shoes!
- No jewelry other than small earrings please.
- Hair is your responsibility – it must be clean, neat and up, off of the face. We like to have them look like more like themselves, not shirey-temple cut outs, so we ask that they not wear the curly wigs. They can have headbands, clean, smooth ponytails up high on the crown (curly or straight), or buns with scrunchies (we will have these available on Costume Day). Full wigs hurt - we like to see the young ones comfortable.
- The clip-on ponytails are very easy and have a great look. Please contact CREATIVE HAIR DESIGN, in Roseville for options.
- While not allowed on children under 12 in Beginner level competition, age appropriate makeup is allowed for stage performances. We prefer them to look like the beautiful young people they are.
Thank you for attending to these details – we wish to present a well-turned out, unified school look!